New Options Menu

In order to ensure my games remain relevant as the old options menu is phased out by some vendors, I am adding new support for action buttons and feature selection. As shown below for the upcoming Reversi for Android update, in addition to the old options menu entered by pressing the menu button, the user can now swipe up to enter a new dialog with action button, check boxes and a drop down box for the levels.

I am not just excited about making sure that users can enter this menu again, but also about the fact that this probably makes the features much more discoverable for my users.


For Chess for Android, it will look something like this.


Expect updates on all my games soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Chess for Android to a Remote Server

Checkers Move Generation

Connecting with the DGT Board